What is Rally Starter?
Rally Starter is a platform for organizing groups of people with a shared passion for a social issue. We build and activate digital communities to take small actions that create meaningful change in the real world.
How Rally Starter works
- Start a Rally by describing your vision for change on a social issue.
- Identify the decision makers and key influencers to ask for change.
- Customize actions for supporters to take and messages to share.
- Identify important allies to create awareness for the issue and recruit more supporters.
- Share automated alerts and personalized progress updates to mobilize action.
- Discover a Rally for an issue you're passionate about.
- Join the Rally and choose daily, weekly, or monthly action alerts and progress updates.
- Contact decision makers by phone, email and social media to voice your opinion.
- Sign up for events and boycotts to show your support for the issue.
- Recruit more supporters and have fun changing the world.
One platform. Multiple actions for change
There are 5+ billion phones in the world. This gives an incredible number of people a direct line to power decision makers.
If millions of us voice our concerns, we can’t go ignored. Direct feedback through email can impact decision makers.
Vote with your dollars. If we only financially support those who share our values, the world would be a better place.
Activate your digital community to mobilize in real life so that your vision of change is seen by the public.
If social media is an echo chamber, recruit the whole chamber to join your rally and take action for real change.
Decision Makers and Change Agents
It’s essential to identify the specific people who have the power to create change. But don’t forget the many key influencers and powerful allies who can create additional pressure for change.